Integra kill

CodeRed30

Established Member
My friend and I were coming back from Prescott at about 1 A.M. and we were cruising at about 55 in his 2001 Z28 Camaro and we passed a blue 2000 Acura Integra. I looked back staring pretty hard lookin the guys car over when suddenly he drops into a lower gear and wizzes by us and got a good car and 1/2 on us. My friend told me to hold his drink and he downshifted and we quickly caught up to this guy and got a 1/4 car length ahead when his belt broke and went flying onto the freeway and he pulled off. We just kept going laughing the whole way home. :lol: :thumbsup:

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by CodeRed30
....My friend told me to hold his drink and he downshifted.... :lol: :thumbsup:

I hope you mean water.......or pepsi.........or gatorade........

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Hey, I say good kill. :beer:

Some people just gotta learn the hard way. :) Of course, the guy may have known he'd get owned but just wanted to see a nice car run. At least I hope that's the reason behind him instigating this race (unless he had mods up the a**).

Ram Rod

Got Truck?
Established Member
Reminds me of that time last Christmas Eve coming home to Daytona Beach from Orlando when this A-hole in a SS Camaro rides my @$$ and let me tell you that pisses me off to no end. Anyways he pulls next to me flicks me off and pulls up ahead so I follow and tell my two brothers in the car to hold on and dropped it a gear to catch up. I ran beside him saw his front end raise up so I dropped a gear and floored it. We were neck and neck the entire time up to about a 120 and he backed off and then slowed considerably then I saw the flashers come on. Damn I thought, that must suck....... Merry Christmas Ya Fu^# Nut. Hope you blew something in that Bow-Tie machine, because I know you will be blowing your dad to get money to fix your car.

Sorry had to vent........:bash:

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
2K1, maybe it was Santa running late on his deliveries. :-D

MR2 phatness

Originally posted by zzzzzer
Of course, the guy may have known he'd get owned but just wanted to see a nice car run.

That's what I like to do in my 4-cyl Import :) I'll race a Z06 even though I'll lose... or a Porsche 911 I just want to see a bad-ass car go wide open throttle next to me :beer: My car runs a 13.6@100 mph and that is hardly respectable it seems on this board... i still think it's time is decent for a 4-cylinder import with just bolt-on mods.

Traga-o

Established Member
no arguments there..then I can break out "theres always a faster car" but I think the domestic vs. import argument your trying to lean toward getting into isn't worth the effort so lets jsut leave it at that, mmmk?

static_kling

2 Legit
Established Member
Originally posted by Traga-o
no arguments there..then I can break out "theres always a faster car" but I think the domestic vs. import argument your trying to lean toward getting into isn't worth the effort so lets jsut leave it at that, mmmk?

Sure, I can live with that. Remember, thought, that you're the one who came to a FORD performance enthusiast site with the "watch out for that occasional fireant" dig. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread