Integra VTEC, blower, 50 shot "noss"

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Oh, how I love the Saturday morning jaunt to the bank/post office...

I'm sitting at a red light and I see/hear a bright red (non metallic), carbon fiber hooded, yellow accented, whale tailed, fart piped, 17/18" yellow rimmed, slammed and stickered Integra turn onto my thoroughfare from the cross street. I'm begging my light to change, and it does, eventually. I hot foot it behind him and he gets caught at the next light, by himself. He must have seen me hoofin' it over, because right before I got there the light turned green and he sat.

I pulled up, stopped, got first and heard him nail it. I follow suit, spin somewhat, he gets the jump and after I hook, put a length or two on him. Another spin-fest on the one-two shift and I clearly walk/run away from him. At 80 (in a 45 zone) I ease off for the two-three shift and coast back to the speed limit in third. He comes roaring up in a mini-ricer flyby and slows down to the speed limit next to me (about a length in front) and starts jumping with the typical angry insect cacophany exuding from his fart pipe. I can now clearly see the A pillar guage pod, VTEC badge and monster tach. Okey-dokey, let's go from a roll. I take second, ease up to him and point forward. I let him get the jump, since 45 in second is almost PERFECTLY in the sweet spot, and absolutely ran away from him to 80.

We get caught in traffic, but wind up side-by-side at the next light. You'll love the conversation:

Me- "Stop, roll, top speed, whatever you want..."
Rice Boy (RB)- "Wha'chu runnin'?"
Me- "Stock Cobra, four cam, 32 valve, thirteens right out of the box"
RB- "Oh, I run twelves, totally built, blower, fifty-shot 'noss'" :rollseyes
Me- "What happened back there...twice" :-D
RB- "I'm not runnin' nothin', and only five p.s.i., for the street" (gesturing toward the guage pod) :rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes

The light changes and he does utter "Nice Mustang". Somehow I instinctively replied "Thanks".

Best ricer kill, yet (for me)...

Last edited:

MineralGSVT

Established Member
Nice kill, Jimbo!

The sad part is that the kid probably has more money wrapped up in his ricer than you have in your Cobra!

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by MineralGSVT
The sad part is that the kid probably has more money wrapped up in his ricer than you have in your Cobra!
No doubt. I paid $20,500 for a year-and-a-half old car (Flows already done, ESP included) and $40.00 for a K&N, no other mods...yet. He was driving a late model Integra VTEC (with the quad round headlights), at least $3K in paint/appearance mods, probably $5K in supercharger/nitrous and a grand or two in suspension/wheels/tires... Damn sure more than I paid :-D... When will they ever learn?

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Jimbo, how the hell do you race in SA with that traffic?????

and if 'isn't running anything' how the hell does he have a blower & 'nasssssss'??

BTW Good kill.....

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
If you only drive around between 4 and 7 p.m., you can't get a true feel about the traffic around here...:-D. We big, but it's not all THAT bad (compared to an Austin, Houston or Dallas...).

He must have left his 20lb belt at home, and his bottle was empty. What I don't understand is why he was all eager to mix-it-up (twice) if he wasn't ready? I know I wouldn't want to challenge someone if two of my plug wires were disconnected :bash:... LOL

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Jimbo laid down the Texas sized ASS WHIPPING!!:lol: Are you sure the kid wasn't suicidal after this? :lol:

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by GR8WHITE
Jimbo laid down the Texas sized ASS WHIPPING!!:lol:
EVERYTHING's bigger...;-)

Originally posted by GR8WHITE
Are you sure the kid wasn't suicidal after this? :lol:
Late 20s, early 30s, he was at least old enough to know better...:-D

Users who are viewing this thread