Interceptor Gauge Problem.

Zorabot

Al Bundy
Established Member
Is anyone having a problem with their interceptor gauges ?

Mine is not coming on all the time and then twice the shifts lights illuminated steady and even stayed on when I turned the key off. Seemed like my display went fuzzy after the car baked in the sun for awhile one day too. Display seems normal now. Tho the gauge is still doing goofy things.

Anyone ?

1svtfan

Shaken, not stirred
Established Member
Zorabot said:
Is anyone having a problem with their interceptor gauges ?

Mine is not coming on all the time and then twice the shifts lights illuminated steady and even stayed on when I turned the key off. Seemed like my display went fuzzy after the car baked in the sun for awhile one day too. Display seems normal now. Tho the gauge is still doing goofy things.

Anyone ?

Happened once on my dual setup. Looks like the plug wasn't completely snapped shut. Unpluged it and made sure the OBD plug had its back completly closed. Unplug it and take a look at the plug and you'll see what i mean. I think it was making intermittent contact. No issues since.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
is this the aeroforce guage??? i'm trying to get the dual guage, but those bastards never answer e-mails.

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
Mine sat in the sun for a couple hours and when I went to lunch it was all washed inside and fuzzy looking. So I pulled the gauge out and brought it inside to cool it down because I thought it was fried and after it cooled off it was fine. I have had a few problems with it so far with it working, but to be quite honest with you, it is working just fine now.

Overall, I love the gauge and its badass.

Users who are viewing this thread