Interest in a performance shop. Finger Lakes NY

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Hey all. I've been approached by a very reputable, multi line, multi location dealership to possibly start up their performance shop inside of their newly built, state of the art dealership.

The shop would be in Bath, NY. This is my hometown area. I came back several years ago, after being in Gettysburg, PA for 10 years.

I have been a car nut my whole life, but really got into the 03/04 Cobra scene pretty heavy. Built and raced multiple Cobra's. My last Cobra was running 8.70's in the 1/4 mile.

I use to be a Service Manager of a dealership and am currently a Senior Equipment Manager for a bridge and highway construction company.

My experience and backround are there. I have made many great friendships over the last 10 years with these cars while home, and racing around the country. Just looking to see the interest in a complete performance shop, to include a dyno and tuning, in this part of the world. Online store would also be available, based off Ford Racing, among multi lines of performance parts and accessories. It would also offer diesel performance.

Dyno days, cookouts, car shows and cruises would be among events, and also a shop race car.

It is a Multi line dealer, but this shop would be in the Ford facility. Performance parts and accessories would be available for other manufactures, as well.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

JR

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread