Interested in a Bondurant Mustang (1999 and up)

2006_FR500GT

Established Member
Just looking.... does anyone have info on clean unmolested (outside the school) Mustang...

Seems like prices on the web range from $8K to $23K ...

Love the look of the 99 Cobra's - looking for as close to originial as possible with all the race stuff.

Thanks,

James

kbroush

Established Member
A couple years ago there was a ton of Bondurant mustangs for sale on Ebay. Im guessing they upgraded and were trying to unload the old ones. They were clearly the work horses and had some scars but still pretty clean. I think they were asking around 10k for them. I havent seen any for sale for quite some time though.

2006_FR500GT

Established Member
Thanks.... yeah there are a few on ebay but they are in tough shape. I mean I don't need a show queen but I also wouldn't mind being the one to put the first dent haha.

rallycobra

Established Member
PM me. I have a clean one. I've done some tastful upgrades though ;)
Maximum motorsports rear lower lcas, full length subframes, SCT tune, corbeau seats and new 6 point harnesses. Basically everything to make the car a fun safe HPDE car.

rallycobra

Established Member
PM me. I have a clean one. I've done some tastful upgrades though ;)
Maximum motorsports rear lower lcas, full length subframes, SCT tune, corbeau seats and new 6 point harnesses. Basically everything to make the car a fun safe HPDE car.

Don in Virginia

Established Member
I have a 2001 Bondurant GT with 7K miles on it. I have all the records for it going back to the build sheets from Roush. I use it for open track and HPDE and it's a very reliable and well sorted. I'd take around $12K for it. PM me if you'd like to see some pics.

Users who are viewing this thread