interesting little story on the ride home

blackfox

Established Member
this is nothin special but im bored and-just listen, im on my way home from my girlfriends house tonight and its like 115, and me and this semi are the only cars on the highway- i was gettin sketched out cuz joyride sh*t and yeah, so my radar goes off, good old cobra and there was a statie facing us hiding in the bushes, so i see him start to inch up but i pulled a "fast and furious" and crept next to this big som'bit*h and hid my self a lil bit i guess? and i just hid the whole way home, its a great feeling- if anyone has the chancce try it, you might think its stupid but if you can pull it off its kinda cool

:shrug: :rockon: :coolman: :beer:

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
My dad got nailed with a speeding ticket a couple years ago, a lady we know was late for work and she passed him while he was easing out warming his truck up and he got pulled over for 57 in a 40 in a commercial vehicle. Wasn't very cool.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
That was the biggest run on sentence I have ever read in my intire life which i would tell you about but it would take a really long time and i dont want to type a bunch of stuff because then i will have to make a lot of puncuations and paragraphs and full sentences and that would suck a whole bunch so i wont but i must say i have rode beside a t-trailer before to block myself from radar it is very cool, like OMG it was teh ownzers d00de.

:beer:

Last edited:

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Originally posted by WireEater
That was the biggest run on sentence I have ever read in my intire life which i would tell you about but it would take a really long time and i dont want to type a bunch of stuff because then i will have to make a lot of puncuations and paragraphs and full sentences and that would suck a whole bunch so i wont but i must say i have rode beside a t-trailer before to block myself from radar it is very cool, like OMG it was teh ownzers d00de.

:beer:
:lol: You're on a roll tonight:lol: :beer:

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Originally posted by blackfox
this is nothin special but im bored and-just listen, im on my way home from my girlfriends house tonight and its like 115, and me and this semi are the only cars on the highway- i was gettin sketched out cuz joyride sh*t and yeah, so my radar goes off, good old cobra and there was a statie facing us hiding in the bushes, so i see him start to inch up but i pulled a "fast and furious" and crept next to this big som'bit*h and hid my self a lil bit i guess? and i just hid the whole way home, its a great feeling- if anyone has the chancce try it, you might think its stupid but if you can pull it off its kinda cool

:shrug: :rockon: :coolman: :beer:
What are you gonna do with all those Panasonic DVD players? :read:

NJ 03 GT

Established Member
nah but i was huggin that mot*erfu*ker had he not been there that statie would have nailed my ass

rock on to the truckers

NJ 03 GT

Established Member
NJ o3 GT is me, blackfox but i am on my friends computer so it was signed in as him and yeah thats what happened how about those run ons am i still rambling?

Users who are viewing this thread