Interior Question

spdkilz02

Established Member
I was wondering if anyone has installed an armrest in the center of there SVT ZX5? My sister has a regular focus and i love how the armrest is in the center of the front seats. If anyone has done something like this let me know and what you used to do this.

Thanks,

Adam

spdkilz02

Established Member
i did some searching and saw the husco one, but just doesnt look right at all to me. seems just like it is a table on top of a pedestal instead of the nice look the stock ones have on the regular focus.

spdkilz02

Established Member
ya but i do alot of highway driving and would love to have an armrest. that and i could use the extra storage to put things in.

Last edited:

Primaris

Established Member
spdkilz02 said:
ya but i do alot of highway driving and would love to have an armrest. that and i could use teh extra storage to put things in.

Well you have a right leg, right?
You can put the center consol in. I don't think it offers extra storage as it is just an arm and it is in the way when you shift.

UTlapso

Pitch Black 03
Established Member
when our car first came out "sport compact" said this "The armrest that interfered with shifting and annoyed us so much on our project car? The SVT Focus doesn't have it. Sometimes, it's the little things that tell you a car guy was in charge." lol

Users who are viewing this thread