Intro

EnvyCobra_03

Established Member
Dunno how tight knit you all are on this forum but im gona go ahead and introduce myself for the hell of it.

I'm Kevin currently live in Northern, VA and go to school at West Virginia University for a Landscape Architecture degree. I've always loved mustangs and the 03 silver cobra has been my dream car ever since its debut. So, i bought the closest thing to it i could afford at the time lol a 2001 silver v6. Hopefully soon (possibly next month) I will have a 2003 10th annv silver cobra sitting in my driveway. my buddy is willing to sell it to me with only 8,500 miles on it. ill leave the price out because most of you would probably shit your pants if i told you.

Anyways, i love mustangs and i love doing crazy stupid shit and partying.
and to put a face to a name: I'm on the right
2mcyuer.jpg

my 100th annv 1200cc Harley-Davidson sportster
2rdet1z.jpg

The current mustang
5obm8w.jpg

example of my most recent crazy shit: 80ft bridge jump into 10-15ft creek
Few shots on top of the bridge, crazy cuz my stupid ass knew of people dying jumping off this bridge or getting seriously injured but i couldn't resist doing it lol.
28aud5w.jpg

21ngjl1.jpg

Last pic before the jump
o6n0qc.jpg

2wemlq9.jpg

Hope you all enjoy and i look forward to being a member here with you all.

Last edited:

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
Yo. Welcome to the site.

Just warning you though, you are setting yourself up to get bashed by some one of the 'holier than thou' grouch's on this site.

EnvyCobra_03

Established Member
haha well then let the harassment begin! lol, i dunno what negative things people could say about those other than im a dumbass ahaha

Users who are viewing this thread