Introduce Myself

Billy Madrid

Established Member
I thought I would introduce myself to everybody on this forum. I own a Speed WC Touring Class Cougar. I know it isn't a Contour, but we are all the same under the skin. What is very interesting for most of you is the amount of technical information I got with the car that includes everything from suspension analysis (Bill Mitchell), damper analysis (Dynamic Shocks), all kinds of tranny information such as which gear sets are available from Ford and source vehicles and engine dyno stuff.

If you want to see some shots you can go to my website at;

Nummelin Motorsport Group - Home

I am usually on the Cobra R part of this forum and on a number of other forums, but I thought I may be able to help a few of you out with information. I was also wondering if any of you had any experience with Morrisdampers. I have a brand new 3 way set that came with the car and I can't find any information on them as the company no longer exists. Does anybody know anything about them or a shop that may work with them still?

Regards,

Eric

csvtjohnga

Established Member
Neco has alot of information on cougars and ceg has alot on contours, both websites have a lot of douche's though including myself but alot of information at both sites to be had.

Billy Madrid

Established Member
You're 23Racer on NECO right?

Yes I am.

On this site, because I get to race a certain Cobra R out of Vancouver every now and then I use a different handle.

I just thought that I may be able to provide some assistance to guys with their SVT Contours as I do have a ton of info on the platform and I do own an ex-Speed WC car as well. C'est la vie, ;-).

Eric

Users who are viewing this thread