Introducing myself and the cobra crown vic

stickytack

Established Member
Just registered here at svtperformance, i've been a member at modularfords for a few years and crownvic.net as well.

I have a 2003 crown victoria p71 that I recently got on the road with what is essentially a built 2004 cobra engine.

MMR Race Mod 1100 block, 04 cobra heads, return style fuel system, TONS of custom work, and an eaton off a terminator for now.

Some quick pictures in all her filthy glory. (It doesn't sit that much higher in the rear than in the front, the way the car was parked made it look so raked)

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Talk about a sleeper!! Awesome setup. We have a few other Crown Vic members here. I believe at least one or two have a Terminator transplant.

Welcome to SVTPerformance! :)

stickytack

Established Member
Completely custom return style fuel system, aeromotive a1000 pump, -10an feed, split into two -8an to the fore rails, -8 out into an aeromotive fuel regulator, -8an return, 16 gallon fuel cell in the trunk, modular mustang racing mmr1100 race mod shortblock, 04 cobra heads, mar teflon coated oil pump, 04 cobra eaton supercharger (for now), stock 2003 crown vic transmission (for now, until the t56 swap), totally custom radiator/cooling system, dual heat exchanger setup, reservoir->heat exchanger->supercharger->second heat exchanger->reservoir. Break-in tune and custom work by Kevin Hand from Wicked Motorsports of Toms River, NJ.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Wow, this is a complete bad ass Crown Vic!!! HUGE sleeper on that tank! Any videos of it? Would love to hear the car. I always though that car's with Police Interceptor badges were cop cars as in still in duty. Wonder how many people you fool, or am i the only one?

Users who are viewing this thread