Introduction

Necrotizing

Established Member
Well, might as well introduce myself. I am Tyler and I like long walks on the beaches, driving my Honda, and think Ferrari makes the best vehicle ever.

Actually none of that is true. I have only walked on a beach once in the past 10 years despite attending and volunteering at Mustang Week for a number of them. Not the biggest fan of Hondas either. Not my cup of tea, nor is a Ferrari.

I'm just a guy that likes cars and to turn a wrench. I've lurked the forums for years. I guess my previous search for a GT500 drivetrain is what made me finally register. You'll probably see me drop an occasional post while I lurk.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
HA HAAAAAA
I read the first paragraph and laughed to myself saying,........this dude isn't going to be here long. LOL
Welcome.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
HA HAAAAAA
I read the first paragraph and laughed to myself saying,........this dude isn't going to be here long. LOL
Welcome.
Young sky walker, welcome to my world. You need to read the whole threads and almost every word. Lol

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Young sky walker, welcome to my world. You need to read the whole threads and almost every word. Lol
LOL
I did read the whole post. At first, I was like utttt-ohhhhhh, we got a live one here. But, as I read on I realized he was just messing with us.

Users who are viewing this thread