Are You Gonna Make the Cruise

• Total voters

MachGT

parts, parts, gimme parts
Established Member
I'll come if I can. don't know yet though, might be busy that weekend

yellow03cobra

Established Member
silver, black and red links updated should be gt's now. Must not have my head on straight, why would anybody want a v6

venamous01

Established Member
We will deff. try and cruise up to the Iowa City area sometime this summer! We will keep you informed and maybe you could let us know when would work good for you! Maybe sometime in July.

any weekend is good, probly a sunday would be better for some of my other friends. i know were going to fun ford weekend in ohio july 10-13, so that weekend is no good, neither is weekend before or after since i have to switch to get that one off. other than those weekends im good. ill switch work days if i have to.

03snkvert

Established Member
03yllowcobra, vteckiller2000, zeus201- Are you guys still good on chipping in and buying some drinks and Ice?

I Was thinking a case of each:

Pepsi
Dt. Pepsi
Mt. Dew
Water

What do you guys think?

Eric91Z

Established Member
03yllowcobra, vteckiller2000, zeus201- Are you guys still good on chipping in and buying some drinks and Ice?

Pepsi
Dt. Pepsi
Mt. Dew
Water

What do you guys think?

I can pitch in too, if need be. I have a pretty decent sized cooler we could use and obviously plenty of trunk space in the car. Just let me know.

yellow03cobra

Established Member

Pepsi
Dt. Pepsi
Mt. Dew
Water

What do you guys think?

shouldn't be a problem

:banana: my rotors came today :banana:

probably ordering springs tomorrow.

Last edited:

zeus201

Established Member

Pepsi
Dt. Pepsi
Mt. Dew
Water

What do you guys think?

I'll buy a case of Pepsi

Man..... Can I get some of your Money?

You have to be doing something on the side to feed the addiction of modding. Need to let me into that business!

yellow03cobra

Established Member
No not really, main thing was me and my wife have decent jobs, with a perfect credit ratings, not even 1 missed payments, and neither one of us went to college, so no school loans to pay for. You would be surprised at what you can have if you have full control of what you do with your money. The part that sucks is my house payment is about 80% of what I make in a month.

Users who are viewing this thread