iPhone 5 covers, whatcha got???

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
I just got an iPhone 5 and really want a soft (silicone) cover that has a running horse theme (like the one in the grill) or the word mustang on it but havent found any for the iPhone 5 yet. So what do my fellow svtp'ers have on their iPhones?

9CobraVert8

Established Member
Otter box on mine. It's a lot slimmer and less bulky than the otter box for the 4, but still bulky. And I have to constantly take it apart and clean dust and crap out from between the screen and cover.

truefiveo

Established Member
I want that cover that has a flip out wallet compartment , but I don't know whats its called.

Last edited:

20redfire03

Established Member
Otterbox defender here. I'd like to have no case but I'm not risking it. I had to take it apart a time or two as dirt would get in it when I put it together but for 25$ I'll deal with minor issues.

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
I was thinking maybe this

31Y9USaYOnL.jpg

Last edited:

cinch1985

Established Member
Incipio frequency is what I use Day to day at work. I do hvac and have dropped it a ton. No damage and I have had the 5 since launch.

coposrv

Established Member
Otterbox defender here. I'd like to have no case but I'm not risking it. I had to take it apart a time or two as dirt would get in it when I put it together but for 25$ I'll deal with minor issues.

Same here. I don't like the bulkiness but I like the protection it offers.

strongs_2009

Established Member
Look at magpul there the same company that makes the AR mags I have one on my phone there thin simple and light. I drop it toss it. My kids beat it around and I have had no issues with it.

20redfire03

Established Member
The incipio cases that are out or coming out soon look nice. The atlas even has a phone warranty, as long as you get it from a authorized vendor, that if the phone is damaged by water they will replace it.

But since this thread is iphone 5 related, has anyone had any luck with any of the knock off lightning cables? I read how some dont work and some dont fit in various cases.

SVT_BERTO

Established Member
The incipio cases that are out or coming out soon look nice. The atlas even has a phone warranty, as long as you get it from a authorized vendor, that if the phone is damaged by water they will replace it.

But since this thread is iphone 5 related, has anyone had any luck with any of the knock off lightning cables? I read how some dont work and some dont fit in various cases.

I ordered 2 from eBay and they work just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread