attachment.php

attachment.php

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

U.S. Marines from the First Marine Expeditionary Force found these two Al Samoud missiles near the city of Al Madbutryah in Cental Iraq on March 31st. THe maximum range of the missiles (150-180km) extends beyond those allowed by U.N. sanctions.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

stlboarder

Established Member
Nice photos man! I love the photo that shows the difference between the Marines, Army, Navy, and Air Force.

What do they say? The Marines are a Religion, the Army and Navy is a Career, and the Air Force is a Buisness. Something like that.

Last edited:

SHOE

Boo-frickety-hoo
Established Member
Thanks, Ripper. Those are great !!!! :beer:

Our military is amazing. God Bless 'em all !!!! :rockon:

SVTman74

stupid people make me mad
Established Member
CCool pics are those yours?

brought back memories from when I was there in '96 Udaur Range, Camp DOha, 6th brigade camp. I remember washing out side, and as soon as I was done damn sand fleas attacked my clothes lol

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
Wow........that is all I can say. As a college kid, I just want to say thanks for posting those pics. It really shows us what life is like behind the scenes of the crap that the news gives us. I really appreciate you posting those man.

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Originally posted by SVTman74
CCool pics are those yours?

brought back memories from when I was there in '96 Udaur Range, Camp DOha, 6th brigade camp. I remember washing out side, and as soon as I was done damn sand fleas attacked my clothes lol

No there not ! :( I browse a website called www.alneda.com

Got all of these pics off of there. A place that was swt up after 9/11 for Americans and Muslims to more or less try to talk. It has a ton of pictures and videos.

Dad was in the Army. Earliest memories were in Ft Knox ! Wanted to join the army my whole life. But had some medical probs that kept me from joining. But I sure as hell appreciate the great men and women overseas protecting my rights. Unfortunatly seems like a lot of ppl have lost that. Glad to see someone bruing a thread like this ! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread