Iraq War Info

BluePastU

Established Member
Anyone know any good websites that talk about the different reasons we went to war, what we did during it and what we are doing over there now? Preferably a more factual site and none of that "Bush is an idiot!" bullsh*t. Is CNN the only place I can look to get this kind of info?

mardyn

Established Member
Hey Blue... Here's the short and sweet answer...

The reason we are at war over there now... is to keep from having to fight the same war over here later...

btw... Shaun Hannidy has a good website with a message forum dedicated to America's War on Terror... check it out if you get a chance...

mardyn

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Originally posted by mark209
What is that garbage? :nono:

It's a global website ! Alneda.com used to be a chat board but was then forwarded to itshappening.com. Which is a global message board for just about everything political. It's not what you think. www.shiachat.com is just a site that I browsed through going through pics and what not at itshappening. There is more pro war bush support on that site than you think.

scraggsds

The reason we are fighting in Iraq is to keep all attention of Afghanistan and Russia, Had some friends deployed to the country of Geogia to help train there military for some reason. They wont tell me why. I guess its G13 classified.

Tuyo

Whitexican Extraordinaire
Established Member
Originally posted by mardyn

The reason we are at war over there now... is to keep from having to fight the same war over here later...

btw... Shaun Hannidy has a good website with a message forum dedicated to America's War on Terror... check it out if you get a chance...

mardyn

Well said.:beer:

mardyn

Established Member
Thank you...

Why people can't understand this simple reasoning is beyond my comprehension.

mardyn:??:

BluePastU

Established Member
^^^ This is merely for a school paper. I know a bit about the issue, but not enough to write a full paper for it for the topic of the paper.

jazzkiller34

The West is the Best
Established Member
Originally posted by mardyn

mardyn

i believe they were looking for "real" information. "shaun hannidy" is about as useful as michael moore when looking for unbiased facts.

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
Originally posted by Narcosynthesis
All I read is a bunch of cry baby soldiers spouting bull shit. Boo hoo.

What? Like this guy? http://www.optruth.org/main.cfm?actionId=globalShowStaticContent&screenKey=mediaCampaign&lnav=2

Or this guy? http://www.optruth.org/main.cfm?actionId=globalShowStaticContent&screenKey=mediaCampaign&lnav=2

How about him? http://optruth.org/main.cfm?actionId=globalShowStaticContent&screenKey=hear&htmlId=1396

Let me guess...YOU didn't get stuck with Vietnam-era flak-vests did you now? Good for ya.

Users who are viewing this thread