Established Member
..... If a video clip could sum up 8 yrs

this would be it

****in hilarious and my speakers dont evn work

craz1469

So Slow
Established Member
Look at Bush bob and weave, he's still got it. LOL

And as we prepare to pull out of Iraq, something we need to do for economic reasons,

War is a money maker. Pulling out troops will not help the economy, it would probably increase the unemployment rate. That doesn't mean I am for or against the war.

Gix1k4

Established Member
I'll give Bush 2 points for that...

1 point for standing back up, and not being a bi#*@.
1 point for the reply, good to see that he is capable of coming up with his own material.

On a serious note, where the hell was the SS? Not one person got him outta sight during that video. I know it was "just" a shoe, but it could have been something more serious, or a diversion tactic.

Last edited:

danny03cobra

Established Member
hmm by the time the dudes hand swung back, he should of had a double tap in the chest and one between the running lights!!

his security should be in some shit rightnow!!

danny03cobra

Established Member
hmm by the time the dudes hand swung back, he should of had a double tap in the chest and one between the running lights!!

his security should be in some shit rightnow!!

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
Hey ace, ever been there? Something tells me....no.

No. But I have spoken face to face with many many of the soldiers who have. Plus, I've read many news reports from various US and international journalist.

You, know, I've never been to the moon either. But some how, I have a very good idea of what it would be like. :rollseyes

Last edited:

Black10thSVT

Established Member
On a serious note, where the hell was the SS? Not one person got him outta sight during that video. I know it was "just" a shoe, but it could have been something more serious, or a diversion tactic.

You know Every one in that room had been checked and cleared of any real weapons before they even entered the building. No one thought to check for loaded shoes. SS dont just let any reporter just stroll in 2 min before interviews.

Last edited:

Stangkillin99ss

8 UR SVT
Established Member
The best part that many people dont realize is that the guy probably WASNT shot and killed for it. Thats what "freedom" is called. Do you honestly think this guy would have tried that shit with Saddam? (assuming he didnt like him either) HELL NO, he would have been shot on the spot. The beauty of having a democracy is you can tell the president "you suck" and not get shot for it. I personally give GW a thumbs up for the way he handled the situation and the reply he gave to the reporter for asking a stupid question :)

King_Roush

BANNED
why did it take so long for secret service to come out? thought they would be all over him in like a half second....just my thoughts

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
The best part that many people dont realize is that the guy probably WASNT shot and killed for it. Thats what "freedom" is called. Do you honestly think this guy would have tried that shit with Saddam? (assuming he didnt like him either) HELL NO, he would have been shot on the spot. The beauty of having a democracy is you can tell the president "you suck" and not get shot for it. I personally give GW a thumbs up for the way he handled the situation and the reply he gave to the reporter for asking a stupid question :)

+1 to this! This is proof that what we did over there was good! They have the freedom now to even be in a press conference with a world leader and the freedom to express themselves.

This guy was just to stupid to ask a good question and had to resort to violence.

Gix1k4

Established Member
You know Every one in that room had been checked and cleared of any real weapons before they even entered the building. No one thought to check for loaded shoes. SS dont just let any reporter just stroll in 2 min before interviews.

I wasn't suggesting they go full out, whisking him out the door and the like, but you would think that someone would have stepped in front of him or something. It's easy to be an armchair quarterback, but it just seems like a long delay in the vid.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread