Ironman 3

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
He already depending on how superman does he would be interested in producing it as well

Engrish much?

Thats not what i heard, though Nolan also said post TDK that he wouldnt bring back any campy characters from any previous batman film....look what happened.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
He already depending on how superman does he would be interested in producing it as well
:shrug:
I know Nolan is producing Man of Steel (or was?) his wife is also in it. However, Goyer left the project and never polished the script. Zack left it to one of his old writers from 300. Whether its good or not, its up in the air. Goyer and Nolan did started the project though and pitched it to WB.
Engrish much?
Thats not what i heard, though Nolan also said post TDK that he wouldnt bring back any campy characters from any previous batman film....look what happened.
He never actually did....
It was his own way of the character. Im thinking he said that in speculation that people would spread rumours on who the character was. You can say, he planted an idea on the people by making them think the character was not who you think it was.

silver2001cobra

Established Member
the only thing DC can hang their hat on ,are the Batman movies. The last Superman movie suck big time, and green lantern was garbage. Right now Marvel is destorying DC.

ViciousJay

Established Member
Engrish much?

We'll see... Nolan will produce it as well just wait! As for batman who ever reboots it will be in it again wait and see ;-)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread