IRS Half Shafts

craneb4

Established Member
Hey everyone,

I'm sure this question has been asked before and bare with me, I don't come on the forums often... I'm aware of where I can purchase all the aftermarket half shafts for the 03-04 Cobra, but where can I get either new OEM or remanufactured 03-04 Cobra half shafts? If there's a direct link to another thread on the forum regarding the same question or a place where I can acquire them that will work fine. I'm just in a hurry and don't have much time to scavange the archives of the forums. Thanks for your patience and time!

Bryan

TRBO VNM

The amount of time you spent posting you could have searched to find the answer.

Steve at Tousley ford for new OEM. The market for used, maybe ebay.

no remans available that I have seen

TRBO VNM

Actually Auto Zone carries remanufactured ones, Part Number: 10771

Price: $187.99
+Core: $56.00

Are they a ford reman'ed unit? If not I would never touch their crap. When you have to train their employees, I have no faith in them or the products they carry. The only quality auto part stores I have dealt with are NAPA and Advanced Auto. CarQuest I think is decent or hire decent people, but I don't have one close enough to use.

ninty9cobra

Established Member
Are they a ford reman'ed unit? If not I would never touch their crap. When you have to train their employees, I have no faith in them or the products they carry. The only quality auto part stores I have dealt with are NAPA and Advanced Auto. CarQuest I think is decent or hire decent people, but I don't have one close enough to use.

I couldn't tell you if they are ford reman'ed or not, but they are available. As far as employees all the stores have knowledgeable and clueless employees just depends on the draw of the day. Have dealt with parts stores you mentioned and have had same experience you had with Auto Zone.

Users who are viewing this thread