Irwindale drags

stangfreak03GT

Established Member
Bringing this tread back. Anyone raced lately? I noticed on the Irwindale website they are racing on Saturday. Looks like open test n tune. Anyone know when the next Sat. race is.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
based on that schedule i dont see too much in the way of saturday dragstrip action. 12/12 looks like the only day but even that doesnt say it is open for the public to race

32VALVR

Mach On!
Established Member
I went last night and prep was good for the first three runs. We were basically hot lapping as I got 7 runs in in the first hour, and finally parked to cool and ice down and eat for an hour. After that, there was still only 30 cars running, so no time to ice down, and prep went away with all the stock tire tire cars. there were no wrecks or oil downs, so the track just got worse. I left at 8pm with 12 passes.

stangfreak03GT

Established Member
Anyone racing tonight. I have some new mods that I'm going to make a few hits on tonight. Should be a lot cooler than its been. See you there!

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
damn. should have taken the afternoon off work, the air feels dense and cool tonight for the first time in a long while. have fun and good luck! :beer:

stangfreak03GT

Established Member
Got 4 runs in and ran out of ice. Prep was off but, it cooled off really nice after sunset.

Best run was a 6.73 at 100mph.

Users who are viewing this thread