Irwindale speeday?

Jamie33

Up in smoke
Established Member
went to irwin last night for my first time up here :)

FSTR TNU

i dunno if your on here but i saw your '03 last night at Irwindale speedway clickin off 92+mph traps in the 1/8. That thing screams

Nice ride:beer:

saw 4 or so lightning too. anybody go out there last night?

Jamie33

Up in smoke
Established Member
Originally posted by amwalker
i was there all day today drifting...saw two very fast cars testing on the strip, saw a 4.99 and many 5 sec runs.

ya its a nice track. the only other 1/8th ive been to was at the Q in san d.

I gotta say i like irwindale a lot more. It takes twice the time to fire off races at the q.

The commentators did get a little annoying though..

Jamie33

Up in smoke
Established Member
Originally posted by ShakeMe
Mine does not have a License Plate. What was the ET and MPH.

i dont know actually, my friend has the video. I just remembered seeing a saleen and a mach1 lined up

mikep01

Established Member
ah come on you dont like it when he imitates a honda going down the track, and what irwindales favorite color? primer gray baby.

Jamie33

Up in smoke
Established Member
Originally posted by mikep01
ah come on you dont like it when he imitates a honda going down the track, and what irwindales favorite color? primer gray baby.

ya i thought he was funny. it just when he did the bumbumbubm babammbamm or whatever.

I duno it was funny the first time...but when he does it over and, it gets old. i mean if he would listen to the crowd he would figure that out.

honestly i wanted to leave because he wouldnt shut the **** up

LBguy

must get stronger!
Established Member
i saw the guy FSTR TNU there a few weeks ago there, if i remember his car is black. :shrug: i asked him if he ever comes to svtperformance and he said sometimes, doesnt really come here often though.

EDIT: heck yea the announcer DOES get on my nerves. sometimes he's funny like last time i went he told a guy in a wrx to bring it up to 7k and then dump the clutch (wrx tranny would HATE that). but yea, most of the time he's just an idiot and thats why whenever he says "stomp your feet" no one does. i hate his "rev it up more" or "waaaaa waaaaa waaaa"

Last edited:

IMachU

Established Member
I might be there tomorrow (Thurs) for my very first racing outing! Anyone with a vid cam and a good sense of humor is welcome for a good laugh!

IMachU

Established Member
Well, I was there, as I was the week after that! And NOBODY came and said hi, except other Machs! Kinda remind me of ls1 owners! OK, flame on

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by IMachU
Well, I was there, as I was the week after that! And NOBODY came and said hi, except other Machs! Kinda remind me of ls1 owners! OK, flame on

Come to LACR. The Cobra guys and the Mach guys are parking together.
James (you were at the dyno day, right?)

Users who are viewing this thread