THE BATRUCK
Established Member
99L
SCT BA2600, 6lb, posi ported sc, tb and plenum

77 degrees 39% humidity

400 hp
476 tq
16.98 boost

What do you think about the boost? Should I put headers to lower boost or what do you suggest?

Last edited:

4a7191a

Established Member
id run headers, its worth it IMO...some people say just a midpipe is needed. i went with headers since i couldnt see buying a midpipe and then buying headers later on and having to sell a used midpipe.

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
put on a midpipe with high flow cats, might drop it down 1psi. headers will do that but you will see your torque drop off. also, for your torque, do you mean 497 instead of the 397? if not, your torque is super low.

Last edited:

02SILVERBULLET

horsepower addict
Established Member
who is tuning it? what dyno? and what do you mean all your cylinders have low compression? if thats the case headers are the least of your worries...

SVT BLACKOUT

THE BATRUCK
Established Member
who is tuning it? what dyno? and what do you mean all your cylinders have low compression? if thats the case headers are the least of your worries...

I ran my truck hard in the middle of june (I live in the Desert) coming out of work trying to relieve stress, was getting home and started talking to a neighbor for a couple of minutes my neighbor even made some comments of how hot it was standing next to my truck since i kept it on (big mistake).. Parked it, that night i wanted to leave and it hasnt ran right since

Today i checked ALL cyls the highest is about 108 the lowest about 55:/

The real Q was when i reconstruct should i do something about that boost? or just take it easy in the heat also it has 207,xxx miles the previous owner said it was reconstructed at the 120

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread