Is everyone happy with their J&M parts

ROBSNAKE

Established Member
Fir those of you that ordered their upper and lower control arms as well as relocation brackets and panhard from J&M, whats your input.
Thanks,
Rob:??:

gtcpa

Established Member
Extremely happy with my J&M upper control arm, lower control arms and adjustible panhard bar. Haven't seen a wheel hop since I installed them.

The billet lower control arms are the best I have seen also.

skyhighsd

Established Member
I have there UCA and LCA's, happy as can be with them and they have really good customer service.

Leonard 95

Established Member
Yea, I got their upper/lower/relocation and adjustable panhard bar, all nice quality and no problems. Just make sure to tightened those damn upper control arm bolts, mine get slightly loose and start making noise.

luvgun74

Established Member
Can anyone explain to me why i would need relocation brackets? What purpose/benefits do they serve? I have Metco lowers and they work great IMO just the lowers and i have zero wheel hop.

que4dog

Established Member
Can anyone explain to me why i would need relocation brackets? What purpose/benefits do they serve? I have Metco lowers and they work great IMO just the lowers and i have zero wheel hop.

If you lower your car you will change your lca angle. The relocation brackets corrects the control arm angle and will help increase traction.

ZOMBEAST

Killed by Death
Established Member

Helps with launches and has an anti-squat effect.

It gets more technical but this pretty much sums it up.

Users who are viewing this thread