Is it just me or is Brett Favre a girl?

70Maverick

Established Member
This is my first post in SD so I hope they cut some slack. I think this is in the right place. To start off, my team sucks ass and I am fine with that. The Panthers are pathetic and Brett could most likely wear us out up and down the field all day. I do NOT doubt his talent. He will be and should be in the Hall of Fame. That is not what this is about.
That being said, I am SOOOO tired of his candy ass. He is on TV right now and I swear he is crying. What the hell? I am just tired of his ass. I am sure there are probably 10 threads about him already. I just hope I don't get banned or something, he just pisses me off. GO AWAY already.

What a wuss.

:nonono:

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
Brett as good as he's been over the years is a conservative version of T.O. and Randy Moss. He loves the attention is plays it off in a low key kinda way.

You hit the nail on the head IMO.

No one cares if this is your first post, got smackdown skills bring'em on in!!~! This is why the SVTP admin's created this section where they did. I belong to many forums & to my knowledge this is the ONLY site you can raise some hell & get away with it!

Todd03Blown

Established Member
He is a wuss? LMFAO douche bag poster....He has played in 293 straight games, with all kinds go injuries....He is 40+ years old and you complain about him being a candy ass? Cause he gets emotional over a big comeback win given how the season has gone?

FU poster!!

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
He is a wuss? LMFAO douche bag poster....He has played in 293 straight games, with all kinds go injuries....He is 40+ years old and you complain about him being a candy ass? Cause he gets emotional over a big comeback win given how the season has gone?

FU poster!!

Agreed!

He's got 2 broken bones in his foot and I'm honestly suprised that he's playing this week after that hit from last week.

Change your tampon and move on OP.

TripleBlackVert

Meh whatever!
Established Member
Brett might be in the spotlight for all the wrong reasons right now but that tough SOB has def got my respect.
BTW OP that's Mr Favre to you!

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
What the ****. He's 41 playing with two ankle fractures and tendinitis.

During his interview he was humble, despite passing for over 440 yards and scoring 2 TDs in the fourth in under 5 minutes.

He's always talking up his teammates and the old geez has a lot of heart to keep playing. He won't take the Vikings to the SB this year though. :banana:

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
I will always respect Favre. He's the definition of tough. I admit, I don't like how he continues to retire then come back but to call him a "candy ass" is a little much.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Word on the street is he sent a girl pictures of his other purple helmet, so no. Not a girl.

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
You can't start 293 games in a row if you are not tough as nails IMHO, maybe emotional, but so am I at times :shrug:

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
Not a girl.

But perhaps the BIGGEST PRIMADONNA in the history of sports. :bash:

this. tough, yes, but such a whore for the spotlight. when he got hit last week you would have thought he was going to need his jaw wired shut. and he has no problem reminding us of how superhuman he is with every interview

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I agree with others. He's just a very emotional guy who loves the game of football. Thats obvious with his 293 starts and broken bones. I'm 30yrs old and some of the hits he takes would have me carted off the field for good.

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
Hes a crying lil bitch thats been known to play dirty by going for the knees of players when he makes the block.

Other than that, that dude is ****ing iron man and has a lot of heart.

Users who are viewing this thread