Is it possible to have your order pushed back?

quick-nick

Established Member
My dealer called and said my car has a build week of 03-04. I was hoping to get it a little later. Is it possible to push the order back a month or any length of time?

Snoopy49

Established Member
I was just thinking that if you have a build week, it means the VIN has already been assigned. The car is going to be built in March, now it's just a matter of you getting when it arrives or you waiting for you dealer to get another allocation and getting that one at a later date. This is assuming your dealer is able to get a second allocation.

Last edited:

Iceman5000

Speedfreak
Established Member
OP is in Michigan. The shipping lot is very low now. Cars are being shipped in 1 to 2 weeks right now. He will have it before April.

quick-nick

Established Member
I really was hoping to get it in late april or may. I do not want to drive the car on these crappy roads. I guess I will have to use an enclosed trailer if they are still bad here.

Fordfourlife

Established Member
I am in the same boat, I think mine might be a early build but I am hoping it will not show till late april-early may. Everything is snow covered and salty here till late march.

quick-nick

Established Member
I called svt and they told me I would have to talk to the dealer about getting it pushed back. He did not say what they could do.

Users who are viewing this thread