is my cobra too ricey?

kru510

Established Member
just opinions....fellow cobra owner says i have one of the riceiest cobras he seen. i think its clean ? your honest thoughts and opinions from other fellow cobra owners

Attachments

• image-4799_zpsf0zroaug.jpeg
    image-4799_zpsf0zroaug.jpeg
    328.5 KB · Views: 1,310
  • image-4798_zps1x8hjyf0.jpeg
    image-4798_zps1x8hjyf0.jpeg
    243.6 KB · Views: 1,350
  • image-4796_zps6pphouxf.jpeg
    image-4796_zps6pphouxf.jpeg
    296 KB · Views: 1,411
  • image-4795_zpsagjbuihr.jpeg
    image-4795_zpsagjbuihr.jpeg
    314.3 KB · Views: 1,334
Last edited:

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Let's see.....no wheels sticking out 6 inches past the fenders, no clear taillights, no over-camber on the wheels, no decals/stickers on any of the windows, and no fart can mufflers sticking way out past the rear bumper.

To answer your question, no, your Cobra is NOT ricey. Looks damn good IMO.

Now, let's talk about that 4x4 in your garage........

kru510

Established Member
Let's see.....no wheels sticking out 6 inches past the fenders, no clear taillights, no over-camber on the wheels, no decals/stickers on any of the windows, and no fart can mufflers sticking way out past the rear bumper.

To answer your question, no, your Cobra is NOT ricey. Looks damn good IMO.

Now, let's talk about that 4x4 in your garage........

haha thx for the compliment....that 4x4 is actually a fully forged atomic efi 505cu 1969 dodge coronet set up for drag

KyleSVT

Terminated
Established Member
Wheels are not my favorite, other than that its super clean. How he calls this rice i have no idea lol. What a gayboy for saying that.

Last edited:

limitedex

Love me some SVT
Established Member
just opinions....fellow cobra owner says i have one of the riceiest cobras he seen. i think its clean ? your honest thoughts and opinions from other fellow cobra owners

Your friend is an idiot. Your car looks great. I wouldn't change a thing.

kru510

Established Member
Wheels are not my favorite, other than that its super clean. How he calls this rice i have no idea lol. What a gayboy for saying that. I like the carbon fiber rear spoiler nice touch.

thx i was a little hesitant on it but i also got the carbon fiber side skirts rockers moldings to match

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
Great looking Cobra............amber tails, some carbon fiber and it looks like some Baer 6P's up front........very nice.

Last edited:

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
Is that member who called your Cobra rice, on this forum, perhaps? Your Cobra is quite clean, and far from rice. What brand of wheels are those?

kru510

Established Member
Whatsup with that Charger?!??!?!

its a 1969 dodge coronet i have had for awhile ongoing project. Its got the mopar drag leaf springs to fit a tall tire with turn downs ....looks high in the back but sits lower in the front.Pretty much setup for drag. Fully forged 505 cubic inch monstor

Users who are viewing this thread