Is my House Haunted: Poll: SVTP will decide.

Is My House Haunted

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Fanny seems to be one pissed spirit.
She was actually a very sweet lady from stories I have heard. She built a small house in 1947. In 2008 i rented that house for 6 months. I didnt realize it until my dad told me. I was told she died Christmas day, not sure what year. If anything, its the wooden box or that hand carved knife with funny lettering. There was a date on the knife, it was either 1917 or 1947. My grandfather, who was Fanny's son in law was born in 1917. Now, my grandfather john nolan mccoy, was a great nephew of Randall McCoy. Cool story about John McCoy, he was an avid coon hunter. On one huning trip, on a trail in southern georgia, around midnight. He tripped and fell forward, a .22 rifle that he had slung on his shoulder fired.....and hit a coiled up rattle snake. Killed it. He held the georgia state record for decades for the largest rattle snake kill. He had it stuffed and mounted over his fireplace. I have a picture of it, ill find it and post it.

Was a huge sucker.

Sent from my Schlong using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Here is the pic.
FB_IMG_1531528841734.jpeg

Sent from my Schlong using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Quik Z06

Established Member
I have a ton of these stories, I used to see all kind of stuff when I was younger. Every once in a while I'll still see or hear something, but I've never really felt threatened. I just think some people see this kind of stuff and some don't for whatever reason. Weird things used to happen to my mom all the time, she always had some crazy stories, but my dad, brother and sister have never seen anything. Here's a couple since we're story telling.

House I'm in now, which we built in 97 so nobody has died in it etc. Wife was at work (graveyard) and I'm laying in bed, all the lights off and door closed in the bedroom. Just as I fall asleep, I hear the bedroom door open, I was like wtf, so I turned on the lights on the headboard and look around, don't see anything so I close the door and lay down again. Figured maybe the AC kicked on and the draft pushed the door open. I lay there for 10-15 mins to see if anything else will happen and I start to doze off. Just as fall asleep the door opens again, now I'm like ok I gotta look around the house. Looked everywhere, nothing. Anyway do the whole thing over again, close the door go back to bed and sure enough as I start to fall asleep it opens up. At that point I said F-it, I'm going to sleep and left the door open.

Another time years back, we had the old washer with the lid on top. I go into the laundry room to wash some clothes, get it all ready shut the lid and start the washer. I walked out and went to watch tv. About an hour later I come back to put the clothes in the dryer and the lid is up and it's still full of water like it never started. I thought I'm pretty sure I closed it, but maybe I didn't. A few weeks later I'm washing clothes again and this time I'm like ok...I'm closing the lid. Sure enough an hour or so later I come back and the lid is open again. It did that about 3 times, lol then the washers broke and re replaced it with a front loader.

I know I know...TL DR lol...this stuff interests me. My mom is pretty religious, anyway somehow it got brought up at church that she seee things at home. This lady that overheard her said let me come over, my mom was like nah it's cool. Well after months of asking she finally gave in to this lady. This lady says she can see things and communicate with these spirits. My mom said as soon as she walked in the house she just froze. Then she tells my mom there's definitely something in this house. They sit on the couch and start talking then all of a sudden the lady is looking to the right of my mom, and my mom was like wtf...she tells my mom you have a lady sitting next to you, she says don't worry she likes you and starts describing the lady to my mom. My mom was a little creeped out, but she has also never felt threatened. We live on a ranch with 3 houses, and as the lady walks out the back door she asks my mom, are those your kids houses? My mom said yea, my youngest son and my daughter. The lady says yea they have spirits at their houses too, keep in mind my mom never told her I've seen things. Lol, the weirdest part for me was when they were standing there talking the lady starts looking into the field (was getting dark already) and says omg, you have a lot of spirits in your field. Lol, my mom said the hair on the back of her neck stood up when she said that, but the lady said it's ok they mean no harm.

Anyway just a few of many I have, lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread