Is Mystichrome worth extra $2500?

Is Mystichrome worth extra $2500 for a $31.5 total?

• Mystichrome is definately worth it!

Votes: 88 49.2%
  • Don't buy a pimp mobile

Votes: 91 50.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

R2Mystics

HERSSS and HISSS
Established Member
Absolutely worth it!! We have a 1996 Mystic and I just traded my 1999 Electric Green Cobra for a 2004 Mystichrome Cobra. Watching peoples faces as you drive by them never gets old. We get more complements from our Mystics than anything we have ever owned.

R2Mystics

HERSSS and HISSS
Established Member
Fleck 5 said:
It all depends on what you plan on doing with the car. I would feel bad driving a mystichrome as a year round daily driver. That color is best as a weekend warrior. It looks so cool that you would hate to mess it up. If you were driving it everyday, I would get the orange.

Nah, drive it every day. It's tough paint and easy to repair, blends well. My husband drove his 96 mystic every day for 6 years, til I got my Cobra and he let the 96 rest and drove my Ranger. Now the price of the paint may be a little prohibitive. The original Mystic is about 460 a pint. We haven't had to find out what the new Mystichrome costs yet.

Fast Willy

Established Member
Personally I dont like the mystichrome color. You to me spending more money for a color I dont like is pointless. I love the way the Sonic blue, Comp orange, and black look on these cars.

Emil

Established Member
I think the only people that can fairly answer the question are those that did spend the money.
Yes it's worth it, definitely a big YES !

mystic04

Established Member
people look at my mystic everytime i take the car out cool car , cool paint job, who painted your car, it just changed colors on me while i was looking at , this is what i hear all the time so to me yes it was worth the extra money spent.was on the surekill expressway in philly had two girls in a Suv screamming out their windows WOW cool paint hot car . enough said.

metaman

Established Member
Mysticrome will be more collectable in the future. I will also be worth more if you ever decide to sell it. Investment wise it is worth it.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
KILLER PRICE!!!
BUY IT!!!...... and never look back!!!

You will love it more, and more , and MORE!!!

I drive the HELL out of mine !!!! (It's not a Rembrandt!!!)

JimmysJewel.jpg

smaller23.jpg

Jimmy :thumbsup:

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Is it worth it? Well, the only person that can figure out that question is you! Dosen't matter what anybody else thinks.

A2V2NV

Established Member
I voted for Mystichrome, but I didn't know you had a chance to get orange. Orange is the best, I think, but any color is good too!

joe

caveman6666

V8 Ford, V Twin Hogs.
Established Member
sambandit said:
Is it worth it? Well, the only person that can figure out that question is you! Dosen't matter what anybody else thinks.

Yep.

But since you asked, NO. :)

Thrust

Established Member
Go for the Mystichrome. I've had people follow me with their camera phones hanging out of the window on the freeway. You will also get alot of people pace you and watch the car change color. I don't think that you will get that with comp. orange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread