Is sarat ford good to deal with?

slowgreycobra

Established Member
I need to do a computer upgrade for my 08 f250 with the 6.4. Its not exactly a recall but a preventative thing from Ford. Is sarat in agawam an OK place to go? Or am I going to find a burning pile of metal when they are done doing a simple computer update?

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

willis414

Established Member
Go to Marcott in holyoke, better service on the diesel trucks also the service department is open until midnight so there's a faster turn around.

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Go to Sarat and ask for Tricia in service. Tell her you are a friend of Mike from Long Radio. She will take great care of you.

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Yes it is in Akron OH now and I miss it but we were doing a pool at the house and used the $+ for the pavers/retaining wall. i was building Notch so it helped ease the pain lol.

slowgreycobra

Established Member
Thanks for the responses. Ill probably take it to sarat because I am really close to the dealership and its not far from my work.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

SVT03DAL

Established Member
Yes it is in Akron OH now and I miss it but we were doing a pool at the house and used the $+ for the pavers/retaining wall. i was building Notch so it helped ease the pain lol.

Damn...CO was my second choice after my MC when I sold my '03 last year. There were 2 sweet CO's for sale in the New England area (yours and another guy up around here). They just came on to the market too late for me, I had already bought my MC. Enjoy the hell outta that Notch and the pool!

OldTimer

An Old Drag Racer
Established Member
Go to Sarat and ask for Paul Schlesinger, he's a friend and also one of the most knowledgeable Blue Oval Diesel Techs there. I used to work with his wife so I haven't seen him in a couple of years. Service (when I used it) at both Sarat and Family Ford in Enfield is very good, and both are SVT Rated IIRC.

If you see Paul... say Mike Langieri said HI!

Mike

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
bought my '11 F350 there a couple months ago...was happy with the purchase

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
I didn't know that Jake. I thought you bought it up in NH for some reason. I know everyone there. They are my biggest account. Who was you sales guy?

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I didn't know that Jake. I thought you bought it up in NH for some reason. I know everyone there. They are my biggest account. Who was you sales guy?

Ill keep that in mind when I go to buy my 2014-15 GT500....

umm....Mike? was actually the sales manager that I dealt with the whole time.

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Aaron Coon? He was in my wedding party back in 99 lol. Mike is an old guy with white hair. He actually sold my truck new back in 05 to the original owner. My EGR is DONE so we are doing a delete & a new oil cooler.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Aaron Coon? He was in my wedding party back in 99 lol. Mike is an old guy with white hair. He actually sold my truck new back in 05 to the original owner. My EGR is DONE so we are doing a delete & a new oil cooler.

no not Mike than...I forget....I believe he said he was recently new...bigger guy....maybe late 30s....have his card here somewhere

Users who are viewing this thread