Is Saturday Still On?

TRBO VNM

FISHTAIL said:
And Charles.....he's probably the closest one to hooters

he has a kids b-day to go to. already talk to him. he is planning to head to my house after the b-day.

ta2d1

---->HI
Established Member
i might be able to meet you guys for lunch or something depends on what work is doing i should know by friday. and should be able to hook up with you to ride along and look at the cobra as well.

Secesh

Established Member
I'm looking forward to meeting some of you tomorrow. I hope it doesn't rain.

TRBO VNM

Secesh said:
I'm looking forward to meeting some of you tomorrow. I hope it doesn't rain.

yeah, me to. I need to drive the car even though it needs an alignment. I need stuff to settle so I can retorq everything.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
What time are we planning on meeting? I'm gonna have to come into work this weekend, so I'm trying to plan that out. I'm thinking of heading in after lunch at hooters on saturday, as long as it's not way to late in the day(then I might go into work before hand). Any rough ideas?

TRBO VNM

I assume we get to hooters by lunch time, usually that is noon for me. :poke:

I assume we would get back to my place or to the car Tom is looking at about 10:45 and that should be enough time to check it over, test drive and get up to hooters by noon, maybe 12:30. We can make it more like 12:30-1pm if you want. then try to get back to my place by 3pm to get my flywheel in.

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Soounds good to me. 12:30 it is. Btw, I couldn't wait to drive mine so I drove it into work today in Silver Springs. See you all there.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
I assume we get to hooters by lunch time, usually that is noon for me. :poke:

I assume we would get back to my place or to the car Tom is looking at about 10:45 and that should be enough time to check it over, test drive and get up to hooters by noon, maybe 12:30. We can make it more like 12:30-1pm if you want. then try to get back to my place by 3pm to get my flywheel in.

Lunch is typically anywhere between 11:30 and 2:30 for me, depending on what's going on at work. In any case, I'll plan on 12:30, someone just give me a buzz if you are running late.

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Hey guys, are we still meeting up at Hooters? It's snowing dwon my way. Not sure if I want to take the Cobra out in this, especially with BFG DRs on her. Let me know if you all want to still meet and I will bring my truck

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Okay. It stopped so I guess I will be bringing the Cobra. Leaving now. See you all in a few

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
It went well. It looks like Tom (Secesh) will be getting himself one nice Terminator. Of course the wings and women were excellent. Nice meeting you Tom and we can all get together when you come back down to pick up you baby in a couple of weeks.

TRBO VNM

yup, went well. he ended up getting a rental car back up to the airport. The car was basically show room condition except for some dust in the engine bay from sitting in a garage for so long. still smells new inside and everything. started it up and man is it quiet. no tick or anything that we could tell. the head did have the blue stripe on it and it was manufacturered in Jan. 03'

let the modding begin. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread