Is the billet flow throttle body worth it?

03cobracoupe

Established Member
It cost alot and i just want to see if its worth the money in your guys opinion. And i was wanderin how much hp i would gain if i went with the billet Flow TB and inlet tube? And where is the best place to buy it? thanks......

sbc.cobra

HUWHAT!!!
Established Member
call mark @ lightningforceperfomance.com for a billetflow...he's the best price i've seen so far (281-385-5339)...you're out of state and he'll quote you a price (no tax of course) shipped to the door...last i checked (last week) he had 2 left in stock but was ordering more. hope this helps.

edit: to answer you other question, i think it's worth it...have not checked the dyno results, but the throttle response and blower whine was night and day difference...of course the blower whine is a personal preference, but the performance enhancement was noticed immediately.

Last edited:

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
when I first looked at this I was only paying attention to the power gains but many have commented on the improved throttle response so I'm thinking a little more about getting it now....if I do I'll get the BilletFlow :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread