is "The Longest Yard" any good? w/ Adam Sandler

V8Mustang

Established Member
Trying to decide what movie I want to see and though this looked like the best out there - or the worst but I don't know.

Bootbox

Established Member
It was pretty ok, but the best one out right now in my opinion is Batman Begins. It was insanely badass. Not the goofy ass Batman that you may be thinking, much darker and more grown up.

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
Some parts were pretty funny....other parts were lacking. Overall i thought it was pretty decent.

306Stang

Established Member
*longest yard is pretty good. it's funny and got a lot of famous faces in it

*batman - at first i didn't have any urning(sp def not right) to go see it. tell ya the truth it's bad ass! great special fx. it's not a batman movie to take a little kid to though. at one point i actually saw a father putting his hands over his son's face

*if you're looking to go see something with a chick go see Mr. and Mrs. Smith - it's got sum good action in it and it's got a lot of subtle humor in it.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Got the DVD and it was a hoot. It is cool having seen the original and then seeing this modern version or remake!

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Bootbox said:
It was pretty ok, but the best one out right now in my opinion is Batman Begins. It was insanely badass. Not the goofy ass Batman that you may be thinking, much darker and more grown up.

I agree. Batman Begins was excellent. I saw it last night.

I thought The Longest Yard was ok. A lot of the funny parts you see in the previews.

Users who are viewing this thread