Is the mach motor the supreme ohc motor?

experiment626

ALL MOTOR CARS RULE
Established Member
lets investagate

Good observation the cams I knew about but the actul head Iam not sure.I just listen to what they had to say.Let me know if the the whole cylinder is the same os just the cams.Would be topic to talk about.

CY98Cobra

Established Member
experiment626 said:
the heads on a mach1 are off a lincoln navagator 02-04. I know I just had mine at the dealer for a wiped cam and the service write and tech told me that they were the same heads on a navagator.Just check the part number. And the blocks, rods,and crank are left over new edge corba parts. the only differance is the piston to make comperssion higher on the mach.Plus look at the bullet the mach1 has its interior.It makes wonder if this car was a failed abortion, I love mind but its made of every left over part ford had on its shelf.Just my .02 cents :p

The heads are not off a navigator. They come on 03/4 Cobras, Mach 1's, Mercury Marauders and Lincoln Aviators.

1meanmach said:
yes i agree but the cobra does not have them and yet another defference between the mach & cobra mach's are supposed to have 1" lower springs

You're right, I just didn't want you to think the Mach 1 factory subframe connectors were a reason not to get a good set of aftermarkets.

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
The Aviator motor makes more torque ans will out perform any Mach motor.

96-98, 99/01,Marauder, Aviator, and Mach pistons are all the same. I know the compression is different.....but it is not because of the pistons.

The Marauder, Aviator, and Mach cams are all the same, both intake (stolen from the Navigator) and exhaust (same as 99/01 Cobras).

Expeditons never came with a 4V engine.

Users who are viewing this thread