Is there a difference between these two wheels??

bbk03gt24

Established Member
so i was wondering if any of you knew whether there was a difference between the below GT-40 replicas from americanmuscle and then cruizinconcepts, respectively:

americanmuscle
Chrome Deep Dish GT4 Wheel 94-04 Mustang (18x10) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

cruizinconcepts
Mustang GT40 Wheels Chrome (18X10 94-04)

the main reason why i ask is because the wheels from cruizinconcepts say CT-R on them, while the ones from americanmuscle don't have anything pertaining to CT-R about them, but look exactly the same. there's like a $40 difference in price per wheel between the two sites as well. just trying to make sure that you all are reading it as i am...

nol300

Established Member
They are the same just different centers the Saleens are the same way say AM on one and the R on the others.

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
They're the same wheels, but you should call to verify with CC that there's will fit an 03-04 Cobra with IRS since they only list it fitting GT and V6 Mustangs. AM has there's fitting all mustangs and the offset is different on the two sites.

bbk03gt24

Established Member
They are the same just different centers the Saleens are the same way say AM on one and the R on the others.

that's what i thought but wanted to make sure others felt the same way b4 i pulled the trigger

They're the same wheels, but you should call to verify with CC that there's will fit an 03-04 Cobra with IRS since they only list it fitting GT and V6 Mustangs. AM has there's fitting all mustangs and the offset is different on the two sites.

I didnt see that, so i appreciate the heads up man! I will most likely just go with AM even though they are more expensive since i have never had any trouble with them b4 and like you said, AM's mention that they are for all mustangs and CC just says for GT and V6s.

Either way, thanks for the feedback fellas!

Users who are viewing this thread