Is there going to be a WWIII

Quiksilver98

This space for rent
Established Member
Do you guys think that this phenomenon would happen?

Since we and the world; going through historical precedent with OPEC over charging for oil, which we are most concerned with right now...?

How much more can the U.S. and the world take this abuse? :shrug:

Could this be the end as we speak? Relatively speaking by taking over oil rich nations by military and nuclear force?

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
So you think OPEC is going to cause WWIII?

Quick side note: There's no such thing as WWIII. Any reference to that sort of thing is referred to as "armageddon."

Last edited:

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
I can't wait, I've got my popcorn ready!:pop:

Yeah what's not to love about finding your fathers carcase mangled beyond recognition lying underneath the rubble of your flattened city.

No, WWIII will not be fun.

Don Juan

Established Member
I agree with newkid the amount of destruction will send this planet into the dark ages, it won't be pretty.

02reaper

Established Member
Absolutely. I don't know when, but it definitely will happen one day.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Isreal will bomb the bejeezus out of Iran and the Islamic world be glad it wasn't them. No WW3 like you think.

SVT4ME

Established Member
Isreal will bomb the bejeezus out of Iran and the Islamic world be glad it wasn't them. No WW3 like you think.

I agree but we would have to hit them real hard. Which includes cities full of woman and children. Just pull 10 hiroshima's on their arse and see if that gets them in line. If not, hit them with ten more!

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
We are betting on Israel taking out Irans nuke research centers but I feel that the IAF would need more airpower in order to launch the massive strike required to take out all the multiple facilities at once. Iran, learned from Iraq's mistakes and spread their nuclear research sites out. Iraq kept all their research at one location and it allowed for the now famous IAF "raid on the reactor" to completely halt Iraq's atomic program. If all the targets are not destroyed quickly, Iran's nuke program will be hindered not halted. If no one else acts ( i.e. the US) , Israel will.

WWIII will happen when our leaders forget the lessons that we paid so dearly for in WWII.

We need another "Bull" Halsey.
Admiral Halsey said:
"Hit hard, hit fast, hit often."

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Hiroshima was one of the little bombs. It could get ugly, but there is no way of really predicting how things will go.

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
If history teaches us anything, it is that there will always be another war -- of one size or another. In fact, depending on your definition of war, there have been (and are currently) dozens of wars since WWII, with hundreds of thousands of casualties.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
the US isn't going to do anything about oil prices which would lead to WWIII. it's going to stem from other issues.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
If history teaches us anything, it is that there will always be another war -- of one size or another. In fact, depending on your definition of war, there have been (and are currently) dozens of wars since WWII, with hundreds of thousands of casualties.

+1

Users who are viewing this thread