Is this camera a good deal?

The_Wretched

Established Member
yes! just make sure ur not getting ripped off. it's a great camera! the package is worth more $1,100

i'd just be careful. the rebels (any of em) are great cameras.

CFRacer22

Established Member
seems too cheap...but they do have a 16000 feedback score...

I have a Rebel XTi, great camera!

wwmost

Established Member
is that extra lens any good? what is the difference between those two lenses? what different kind of pics can they take?

wwmost

Established Member
on a side note... how did the STS turbo work out for you??

i love my new car. im very impressed by the turbo. there is not much lag at all and its scary fast. i need to get my tunes straightend out before i really feel how fast it is. :banana:

wwmost

Established Member
wait i just noticed it only comes with that 28-80mm lens. how does that compare to the 18-55?

wwmost

Established Member
ehh i think the seller is kinda iffy. anyways, would you pick a d40 or xti? and why? im looking to purchase one tonight or tomarrow. im itching to have one!

KDog

Established Member

The_Wretched

Established Member
i love my new car. im very impressed by the turbo. there is not much lag at all and its scary fast. i need to get my tunes straightend out before i really feel how fast it is. :banana:

i've been checking them out... any pics of ur set up? had any trouble with it?

i guess i'm just scared of running into a puddle... there goes the turbo!!!! lol...

maybe i'm just don't think outside the box enough. there are so many mixed reviews...

wwmost

Established Member
well its not a dd for me and sorry no pics, i just got the car and its snowing here in jersey. also my set up has a filter shield and a cover over the filter to protect it. go on the sts site they answer alot of faq

Users who are viewing this thread