Is Your Mach Out of Storage Yet?

Andrew03Mach

Established Member
For those of you who store your Mach over the winter, have you pulled it out of storage yet? After a brutal winter in SE Michigan, it looks like we have finally turned the corner. We are getting consistant 50 + degree weather, snow is melted, and it has rained quite a bit and washed the salt away. With that said, I am planning to pull ours out for the first time this weekend and get it started and give it a fresh oil change. Do you have any exciting mods coming up for this season once its out? Mine will be getting deep dish mach wheels mounted once I order tires, window tint, and flat black rear bumper lettering. After that point, its all performance mods from here out. We are also planning to have 4.10's and a tune done, hopefully this spring as well.

watman02

Established Member
Yup mines out about 100 miles on it at the moment. No real mods for summer I do need some new tires for the front...lol but thats not really fun.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Mine has been out for a few weeks now here in southern ohio. put probably 200 miles on it this year so far. and yes sir i have a list of mods to do

BLKFOX

Established Member
Still chilling out in the garage :D Got a set of 4.10's sitting here waiting to go in...All of my other time is going into my fox!
IMG_20140216_155633_zps96766e15.gif

glittle75

Established Member
Brought it out last weekend. 10~ish miles so far. Just to warm it up and put it in all the gears. Gave it a quick bath. Full detail and polish before show season. Oil change coming soon. No mods this year besides maintenance. And thinking about getting the tune checked over since i moved north.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Brought it out last weekend. 10~ish miles so far. Just to warm it up and put it in all the gears. Gave it a quick bath. Full detail and polish before show season. Oil change coming soon. No mods this year besides maintenance. And thinking about getting the tune checked over since i moved north.

Can't wait to paint correct mine once I get lowered and valve covers on

Jesse R

Established Member
Storage? Did you run out of room in the driveway? I'm from Florida what's this storage you speak of?

SVT_Cobra_

Established Member
"My" mach is still at its owners heated garage but ill be purchasing it this weekend! As for mods, it has basically every performance part on it that i would want (long tubes, x pipe, slp cat back, intake, short throw, 4.30 gears, 31 spline axels) but there are some cosmetic things I'm going to do right away! Already got my set of 18x9 and 18x10 black fr500s with the polished lips and a brand new set of Nt555's to throw on it. Get the windows tinted, smoked tail lights, drop it some and maybe a rear decklid panel. See how she looks after that then drive it like hell while the weather is nice.

Andrew03Mach

Established Member
What a kick in the groin...

I was planning to take our Mach in this weekend for a gear swap and a tune. Overnight they are calling for snow to return after being in the mid 70's the last 3 days. Even if it is just a slight dusting of snow, there is no doubt they will dump a ton of salt that will take weeks to wash away...... Really hoping the snow misses us otherwise its back under the cover for several weeks.

TerminatedGT

Established Member
Hell ya got the Mach 1 out fried some tire down the street a couple weeks ago. Then went and got the fox and let a power braker .6 of a mile god where is a camra for thos who would want to see. Had to let off when it started gettin hot

Users who are viewing this thread