Is Your Phone Spying on You? | Yes, It Is

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Look at the trackers while you browse the internet. I'm constantly tracked by Google, Facebook, and Twitter and I don't even have a facebook or twitter account.

Android phone? Even if you do everything you can to avoid giving apps permissions, Google tracks all of your keystrokes on your phone's keyboard.

Norm Peterson

Established Member
Look at the trackers while you browse the internet. I'm constantly tracked by Google, Facebook, and Twitter and I don't even have a facebook or twitter account.

Android phone? Even if you do everything you can to avoid giving apps permissions, Google tracks all of your keystrokes on your phone's keyboard.
If you don't have fb or twitter accounts, how do you know they're tracking you?

Serious question (I don't have them either).

Norm

FJohnny

Established Member
Victorias Secret and Bath&Body Works has tracked me down without ever sending them my new address.

I thought this eavesdropping stuff was probably exaggerated but as I read this particular post my front doorbell went off. A courier guy made me sign for an unmarked box with no paperwork and no return address.

When I opened the box it had one of those thirty dollar bars of scented soap that was once described in another thread here and a pair of lacy panties in my wife's exact size.

Coincidence?

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
I thought this eavesdropping stuff was probably exaggerated but as I read this particular post my front doorbell went off. A courier guy made me sign for an unmarked box with no paperwork and no return address.

When I opened the box it had one of those thirty dollar bars of scented soap that was once described in another thread here and a pair of lacy panties in my wife's exact size.

Coincidence?

Who knows. I just moved and never updated my address with them and they found me. I think they watch your credit card information

FJohnny

Established Member
My phone, tablet on the bed and bedroom tv are all samsung. Without me ever putting any info into the phone it now tells me that home is 'home' and the golf course is 'work'. The other day I was looking at SVTP on the bed tablet and my phone beeped at me. It mentioned something about the new tv, which I didn't know the phone knew about. I didn't read it closely, just pressed the button.

I looked up and the tv was now playing the SVTP video that I was watching on the tablet. 65 inches of SVTP glory. It may seem intrusive at times (like when the phone asks me to rate restaurants I have been to that it shouldn't know about just because some other user is asking) but this time I was all for technology. SVTP full sized is even better!

Only problem is that I watch the videos here that have bouncing boobs and really clever asses. The tablet that sits between the wife and I at night in case anyone needs it has begun suggesting to her all kinds of boob flicks and stuff. I tell her that she must have strayed onto one of those sites and that she should not worry; I am all for her going there.

These things know EVERYTHING about us.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Torjen horse. They record everything so that they have all the dirt on anyone who may ever strive to be tomorrow’s Donald Jon Trump or Paul Revere.

You guys remember how Papa John was kicked out of his own company for saying “it’s not like I’m sitting here saying n____”

25 years from now you’ll be saying things like “wow, that tin hat cobra guy called it” when you’re being put through a proverbial gulog for having been racist or derogatory.

We are all getting old. Mark my words, as social security becomes harder to account for, people who are 40-50 today will be left out of ss benefits, Medicaid etc.

They’ll pass some libtard legislation that voids those benefits to anyone who has been racist or whatever they want to classify as bad will be excommunicated from the social safety net.

Watch for it.

And believe me, I 100% wish to be wrong here. I’d rather go down as bat shit crazy and wrong than right.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Torjen horse. They record everything so that they have all the dirt on anyone who may ever strive to be tomorrow’s Donald Jon Trump or Paul Revere.

You guys remember how Papa John was kicked out of his own company for saying “it’s not like I’m sitting here saying n____”

25 years from now you’ll be saying things like “wow, that tin hat cobra guy called it” when you’re being put through a proverbial gulog for having been racist or derogatory.

We are all getting old. Mark my words, as social security becomes harder to account for, people who are 40-50 today will be left out of ss benefits, Medicaid etc.

They’ll pass some libtard legislation that voids those benefits to anyone who has been racist or whatever they want to classify as bad will be excommunicated from the social safety net.

Watch for it.

And believe me, I 100% wish to be wrong here. I’d rather go down as bat shit crazy and wrong than right.

Dude i will give you some credit. With the advancement of technology and people’s willingness to just post everything online. It would not surprise me one bit when you actually get one of your theories right.

ur bittn

By the snake
Established Member
The stupidest thing is that you’ve just bought the item and they start showing you like items. “Hello” just got it don’t need it anymore.

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
The other day UPS delivered a life like blow up doll.

I don't think I ever said how much I wanted one. ;)

Seriously, I turned my apps off, thanks!

E

Users who are viewing this thread