ISO 03-04 Cobra VERT 17k cash

Mattcobrafan

Hi my names Matt I'm in search of a 03-04 termi vert. Must be vert can't stress that enough I can pay 17 cash but I can flex a little for the right car I'm located in St. Louis but I can travel within reason. My email is [email protected]
And my number is. (314) 779-7812

Preferd colors are blue, mystic, yellow, red, white. But I'm open to all offers

jd'ssnake

Established Member
Hi Matt I hope you got my email I live in New Brunswick Canada which is east of Maine I'm rite on the border I know St Louis is a little out of the way but if you want it I'm sure we can come uup with something to get it to you.
I'm selling it to get back into a fox body I miss my old one and this cobra is not and abused car at all it actually came from Arizona I'm the 3rd owner the second owner was 70 years old he drove from Arizona to Canada and the clutch was to hard to push that was in 2012 he stored it in his garage and drove it every now and then to warm up the fluids and park it again.

Mattcobrafan

Hi Matt I hope you got my email I live in New Brunswick Canada which is east of Maine I'm rite on the border I know St Louis is a little out of the way but if you want it I'm sure we can come uup with something to get it to you.
I'm selling it to get back into a fox body I miss my old one and this cobra is not and abused car at all it actually came from Arizona I'm the 3rd owner the second owner was 70 years old he drove from Arizona to Canada and the clutch was to hard to push that was in 2012 he stored it in his garage and drove it every now and then to warm up the fluids and park it again.
no I'm sorry I didnt get any email could you try and re send It or text me ? Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread