ISO Boost Leash Install Pics

LordVader04

Established Member
Hey guys,

Like the title says I would really like to see some boost leash boost controller install pics. I have a good idea where I think everything should go, but I am not trying to reinvent the wheel either. I am mostly looking for gate solenoid, and map mounting location pics.

Thanks

Joe

Last edited:

ctgreddy

Established Member
pm 1990jmcturbo he just installed this a couple weeks ago. I believe he put the noids under the center console, the lcd he screwed on the console with the connector going where the coil holder was. And map sensor is under the dash I believe. I helped him wire it but he installed most of the things you're questioning about so he can get you better info.

LordVader04

Established Member
pm 1990jmcturbo he just installed this a couple weeks ago. I believe he put the noids under the center console, the lcd he screwed on the console with the connector going where the coil holder was. And map sensor is under the dash I believe. I helped him wire it but he installed most of the things you're questioning about so he can get you better info.

Thanks ct :beer:

04whitesvtlight

the beast is almost mine
Established Member
I had speed of sound make me this center console mount and I mounted the map in one of the cup holders but I have the auto console plates that cover it up so it worked out well.
image.jpg25_zpssfqwfkaa.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread