ISO Mystichrome Saleen Cobra

nl5882

Established Member
I saw a black 2004 sale ends cobra for the other day. It said it was 1 of 6, had it listed for 125,000 $. I hope you have deep pockets.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I saw a black 2004 sale ends cobra for the other day. It said it was 1 of 6, had it listed for 125,000 $. I hope you have deep pockets.

That's outrageous.

I bet there were only a handful of Mystichrome Saleen Cobras though... I'm not sure I've ever seen one for sale.

bullitt1939

Established Member
Oh good Lord. lol

I would say the odds are not in your favor.
Maybe not but anything is possible. I chased my dream car a 67 Shelby GT 500 for over 10 years looking for the right car, which we now own. We have a nice collection so just putting the word out in case anyone knows where they are located. We have about 20 cars the majority being mustangs.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

bullitt1939

Established Member
Hm. Well that's not very nice of him.
It is what it is. I try one avenue when hunting a car and if I hit a road block try another approach. Half of the fun is the search and meeting car people all along the way, the other half is owning the gorgeous beast you been chasing. I agree it is a long shot but you won't know if you don't try. Secondly I have given my contact to people who have cars I have an interest in and if they ever decide to sell they can call me. It took me some time to track down the 02 Beryllium Extreme we just bought. When I found the owner it wasn't for sale so I just gave him my info and said if it ever becomes for sale give me a call. Never bothered him again. One day he calls me out of the blue and we bought the car last weekend. So anything can happen.

nl5882

Established Member
That's awesome! I don't have that kind of money, but I just dId by my first mystic terminator this week. I agree with you on the chase...... I've been looking for over a year and passed on a torch red with 6300 miles for 28.5k, just wasn't what I wanted.
It is what it is. I try one avenue when hunting a car and if I hit a road block try another approach. Half of the fun is the search and meeting car people all along the way, the other half is owning the gorgeous beast you been chasing. I agree it is a long shot but you won't know if you don't try. Secondly I have given my contact to people who have cars I have an interest in and if they ever decide to sell they can call me. It took me some time to track down the 02 Beryllium Extreme we just bought. When I found the owner it wasn't for sale so I just gave him my info and said if it ever becomes for sale give me a call. Never bothered him again. One day he calls me out of the blue and we bought the car last weekend. So anything can happen.

bullitt1939

Established Member
That's awesome! I don't have that kind of money, but I just dId by my first mystic terminator this week. I agree with you on the chase...... I've been looking for over a year and passed on a torch red with 6300 miles for 28.5k, just wasn't what I wanted.
Congrats on your purchase. I already have a Mystichrome terminator with 4K miles. It is hard to choose my favorites, well I can't lie the Shelby is my baby, but the Mystics in general hold a special place in my heart. My cars use to show up in my signature, however I guess something changed. If it is meant to be on this car it will come when the time is right and if not it won't be a huge deal but as I said you usually don't find unless you actively look. Lol!

03terminator77

LacedWithVenom
Established Member

Can you give me the info on that Torch Red you passed on...I totaled mine over a year ago and looking for another one...Thanks

nl5882

Established Member
It was June of last year, I'm sure he sold it he had a few other offers I was the highest. Also I don't have his number anymore....sorry.
Can you give me the info on that Torch Red you passed on...I totaled mine over a year ago and looking for another one...Thanks

WillyB93

Established Member
Congrats on your purchase. I already have a Mystichrome terminator with 4K miles. It is hard to choose my favorites, well I can't lie the Shelby is my baby, but the Mystics in general hold a special place in my heart. My cars use to show up in my signature, however I guess something changed. If it is meant to be on this car it will come when the time is right and if not it won't be a huge deal but as I said you usually don't find unless you actively look. Lol!

Where did you buy your 04 mystichrome, I sold one a few years ago heard it went out west.

Users who are viewing this thread