WANTED: iso of carbon fiber cluster

99turdbra

IMG_7450.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

bird_dog0347

Established Member
The guy who is doing the build on my car wanted some carbon parts for one of his personal cars, but couldn't find the quality he demands so he bought a Carbon Fiber business and started making molds to make the parts he wants. I don't think he's done the dash bezel yet, nor do I think he's actually selling any of them at this time, but I know he *can* make whatever you want. Here's a link to his car build thread, and the pics from the PITS show this year, he made all the carbon parts on this car.

99turdbra

The guy who is doing the build on my car wanted some carbon parts for one of his personal cars, but couldn't find the quality he demands so he bought a Carbon Fiber business and started making molds to make the parts he wants. I don't think he's done the dash bezel yet, nor do I think he's actually selling any of them at this time, but I know he *can* make whatever you want. Here's a link to his car build thread, and the pics from the PITS show this year, he made all the carbon parts on this car.

forsure thanks

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member

My Mach 1 is going to him for paint. Super nice guy with loads of talent.

Does two women scissoring sound like an armpit farting contest?

bird_dog0347

Established Member
My Mach 1 is going to him for paint. Super nice guy with loads of talent.

Does two women scissoring sound like an armpit farting contest?
Agreed, he's had my 92 coupe for a little over a year now, getting full build with T-Tops, 97 4.6 DOCH with aftercooled Vortech, T56, smoothed bay, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread