ISO Saleen 2-piece tonneau vendors

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
I have found one vendor who carries the 2-piece Saleen speedster tonneau. Cervinis offers it at $389. Saleen doesn't have it on their site. Looking for a competitive price. There is a knock-off design that I'm not interested in. Any help in the right direction would be appreciated. Looking to get this done before Spring.

stang99svt

Enter something here
Established Member
Saleen only makes the one piece. I got the 2 piece unit some time ago. It sometimes made a great deal of noise but was nice when one of those spontaneous rain storms came out of now where.

Risilrac

Established Member
I want those so bad. I've been looking for awhile and I think that's a pretty good price.

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
It appears the piece I'm looking for is custom by Cevini's. It is part of their 'Stalker' series of body kits. But it is the exact layout of my one piece Saleen Speester tonneau (see the pix below). The standard one from Cal Mustang is a generic tonneau (see second photo). I'll keep looking in the mean time.

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
It only took one of the photos. The one in the previous post is clearly the standard one. This is the 'Saleen' knock off or whatever the legal guys want to call it.

Users who are viewing this thread