Issue adjusting my clutch pedal?

CGCobra

Established Member
I just installed a RXT and and Fidanza flywheel. I also installed a steeda firewall adj and quad. Everything went on nicely I have my throwout bearing with the correct tolerances from the clutch fork but my clutch lets out way at the top of the pedal. I would prefer it to be somewhere in the middle but my adj is almost screwed all the way out. If I screw it in the cable has too much play in it and will pop off the quad. Don’t know if I am missing something or this is just how it is?

Thanks for the help

Sethsual

Established Member
I just installed a RXT and and Fidanza flywheel. I also installed a steeda firewall adj and quad. Everything went on nicely I have my throwout bearing with the correct tolerances from the clutch fork but my clutch lets out way at the top of the pedal. I would prefer it to be somewhere in the middle but my adj is almost screwed all the way out. If I screw it in the cable has too much play in it and will pop off the quad. Don’t know if I am missing something or this is just how it is?

Thanks for the help
Is it the double-hook quad? If so, are you using the proper hook?
Your cable may be stretched. You might be able to get by with washers and oversized nuts on the cable stud. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread