issues shifting

svtcoy

03 cobra
Established Member
Ok guys here we go. I was driving my car today and 4th gear felt funny wile it was going into gear. Then it started not wanting to go back to neutral from 4th. Then it started to do it in all the gears, and now I cant get it to do anything I have to force it. I played with it for a wile with the car off and got it to shit easy. Once I started driving it back home. It did it again and now I cant get it out of 3rd. when its hot, cold, or car not running. It will not do anything and if you can get it into a gear it is very hard. I also put it in neutral and when you let out the clutch it grinds a tad.

Any help would be great. Im sure I will need to drop the tranny but just want some direction.

Thanks guys.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Ok guys here we go. I was driving my car today and 4th gear felt funny wile it was going into gear. Then it started not wanting to go back to neutral from 4th. Then it started to do it in all the gears, and now I cant get it to do anything I have to force it. I played with it for a wile with the car off and got it to shit easy. Once I started driving it back home. It did it again and now I cant get it out of 3rd. when its hot, cold, or car not running. It will not do anything and if you can get it into a gear it is very hard. I also put it in neutral and when you let out the clutch it grinds a tad.

Any help would be great. Im sure I will need to drop the tranny but just want some direction.

Thanks guys.

Sounds like what mine did when I broke the keys.

Users who are viewing this thread