Isuzu Rodeo?

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
I was just wondering if any of you had ever owned one, and if so how reliable was it? I'm looking at a '99 with 134,000 miles, but it looks like it was really well taken care of. I'm thinking I may be able to get it for around 4Gs, and I was wondering what you thought of yours and if it's worth it.
:beer:

turbotooslow

Established Member
We had an isuzu trooper, which is in turn the same thing, and it refused to quit. They are essentially "troopers" - it should do you well, especially if you said it looks to be well taken care of.

svt32v99

Suck it!
Established Member
I had a 94 Rodeo with the 3.2 and 5 speed. That thing was a beast and it never wanted to die. Mechanically the thing was sound at 184K when I sold it. Pick one up, you should be happy.

bdcardinal

I Spend car money on guns
Established Member
Premium Member
all i know is about isuzus is that the wheel studs are super weak. i know i broke 2 with an impact gun taking them off at a super low power setting. from now on i will only use a breaker bar and ratchet to pull them on and off. i still broke 2 with a 3/8 ratchet. they are a pain to replace too.

other than that they are awesome very well built cars.

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
I had a 94 V6 with a stick, it was a great truck, I loved it. But once I hit 110,000 miles it started to develope many little engine issues. It also burned up oil the entire time I owned it. But it was a good truck to have in college and haul my hockey and lacrosse stuff in. The 99s are probably a little different engine wise than my 94 anyway. If you like it, I say go for it.

Users who are viewing this thread