It was time for a new DD

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
It was time for a change. Up until today I had three coupes. I decided I needed a sedan.

It is nice, drives well, has all the bells and whistles, plus it has 330 BHP. :banana:

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
Very nice. My dad recently got an '09 in black. Same car but without the 2010MY facelift. It's such a great car to drive. Is yours a Sport?

98slowbra

Established Member
FordSTVFan I give you an infraction of 2 points for posting in the wrong forum. Should have been the pic forum. :banana:

I like the DD though.

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
Girlfriend owns one of those. Extremely nice cars, I must say. I enjoy it. The brakes are TOUCHY though!!! It takes me a couple stops to get used to 'em, otherwise I'm bangin' heads around the car.

I was interested to hear that the tires are nitrogen filled? Haven't done much research, but I thought it was odd considering it's just a sedan tire.

Congrats!

FordSVTFan

Established Member
M37 correct? Is that an AWD car? 6 speed manual?

Details man!

No, it is a G37 RWD.

I was interested to hear that the tires are nitrogen filled? Haven't done much research, but I thought it was odd considering it's just a sedan tire.

The Nitrogen fill is a scam. They try to charge an additional $225 for it including lifetime refills. They claim it makes the tire last longer and perform better. They have special little valve stem caps signifying they are Nitrogen filled.

I kindly told them to suck the Nitrogen out and put in plain old air. They told me the Nitrogen was important for me to have and I was getting it for free. Sounds like BS to me.

FordSVTFan

Established Member
FordSTVFan I give you an infraction of 2 points for posting in the wrong forum. Should have been the pic forum. :banana:

I like the DD though.

It isnt a picture thread. It is a thread about my new DD with a single picture attached and therefore allowed here. But I will consider your warning :beer:

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Did you get rid of anything, or just add to the collection?

I got rid of my previous DD, a 2008 Nissan Altima coupe. I wanted something a little more comfortable to drive. The leather on the seats and the interior is nicely done. It has a very comfortable cockpit.

Since Ive only had coupes. How much leg room is there for the people in the back?

I sit with the seat almost all the way back and there is still a decent amount of room behind my seat. It is surprisingly roomy.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Looks nice!

Are you on vacation or something? You have been posting a lot more than usual the past few days :lol1:.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
I got rid of my previous DD, a 2008 Nissan Altima coupe. I wanted something a little more comfortable to drive. The leather on the seats and the interior is nicely done. It has a very comfortable cockpit.

I sit with the seat almost all the way back and there is still a decent amount of room behind my seat. It is surprisingly roomy.

Did you also shop it against the SHO? How would you say they compare?

Probably get too many tickets in an SHO... oh.. wait!
:-D

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Adam, what you need to get is a damn convertible .... class up your driveway some

Users who are viewing this thread