Itching to drive!!!!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Well the last time I posted was last week about my header gasket on the drivers side blowing out. Then, while the car was awaiting the new header gasket the wrong ones were shipped. So I had to wait again for the right ones to be overnighted to Steeda where the car was at. The worst thing is that I was leaving for NY the day the car was going to be finished and had to have a buddy of mine drive it home for me. I am in NY now and have been here since Thursday. I havent driven my car for at least a week now and Im itching to do just that. I can hear my snake calling me from its garage. Its hungry for some poor ls1, or wounded viper.Im going to be home tomorrow but I wish I could drive her now. Hope you all understand. Black03

BocaCobra

Established Member
Hey Black,
Quit your damn crying you BIG BABY - At least you have your 03 to come home to - I still have to wait till the 23rd of Sept. -- LOL - Just teasing you bro..Whats up? Havent talked to you in a few days, hope all is well and see you when you get home. Count down is on for my snake - Be the Black and Blue brothers in South Florida!

Users who are viewing this thread