ite check out my theory

pennywisegt

Audio & Video Production
Established Member
alright, so how should we compare cars? the 2007 gt500 is planned to come alive, and the new mustangs (saleen/roush) are pretty much out, and I was thinking of how people will compare them to....which made me think about the whole concept of it. When a new car comes out, are we supposed to compare it to other manufacturers' vehicles of the same year? For example the c6 will come out, and people will deffinately compare it to the new mustang, if the c6 comes out in 2006 (or whenever) is it the most realistic to compare it to the 2006 mustang gt? Companies build cars for many reasons but they always look at what other companies are creating, to come close or surpass quality and performance. Alright I'm rambling, but basically how do you compare cars? Would you compare the new m6 bmw to the z06 vette? What if they are off by a year or two? I don't like saying "ya, a 71 chevelle 454 off the factory will be nose to tail with a 2003 m3....it's like, they're of different years.....the companies didn't build them to compete...so why compare? know what I'm saying?

pennywisegt

Audio & Video Production
Established Member
ChuckysSVT said:
:dw: Put down the crack pipe....and step away from the keyboard :dw:

you asshole, im not smokin crack. I had a thought and wanted feedback. If you dont have something relevant to say, STFU.

Hey check out this other idea...I wonder how much easier it would make ur life to hit the next thread button when u read something you dont like.

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
You compare things, just to compare them. Why do all 4-bangers feel they need to compare themselves to domestic v8's????? They're in 2 TOTALLY different classes.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
pennywisegt said:
the m6 from bmw that i guess should be comming out shortly. nevermind you guys are a bunch of assholes, nuff said. the terminator guys are a lot more chill, I guess I'll post in there from now on.

ite.

Users who are viewing this thread