Items F.S. stero stuff/ axle back/ gauges....

djervin

Established Member
Hey MACA, we cleaned some things up around the house over the weekend and I came across some things that I do not need or I am not using. Everything is in really good condition I will get pics up depending on the interest or you can send me a pm and I can email you pics:
I pulled the stereo out of my 04 Explorer last year before I traded it in so I have the wiring harness and corresponding wires for the amp/ sub etc.... basically everything that you would need, consisting of:
-Kenwood head unit/ model- KDC-HD548U with remote, double din conversion surround and harness SOLD
-Rockford Fostgate amp model- P300-1 $120 new price $100
-10" JL 10W-0 or 10W-1 in a box $50 new price $40
*or
-12" Kicker Solo Baric (square sub) in a box $125 new price $100

Again, as I mention if this is going in a Ford I have everything needed to hook it up If you want it all we can make a deal.

Autometer gauges/ pro comp ultra lite:
-For some reason I have 2 volt meters $20 ea. make offer
-20 p.s.i. boost gauge $35 make offer

I also have an axle back that is currently on my 2010 gt500 it will be off soon as it is not really what I am looking for regarding sound:
-Pypes "Bomb" I think it will fit 05-10 v8 mustangs $120 sold
It looks good, sounds good and is light, it is just too deep sounding I though that it would be more raspy.... PM me if you have an interest in anything, feel free to make an offer, THANKS!

Last edited:

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
Will the headunit and harness adapt to any ford, or is it mustang specfic, I'm looking for something for my 2000 ford focus daily

djervin

Established Member
I am pretty sure that it fits a wide range of fords.... It was in my explorer and I bought the same harness for an 03 mustang....

djervin

Established Member
Sorry I sent so many pics of it, I can't figure out had to add multiple attachments on my phone :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread