it's about time

on time

Established Member
9/30 was the date 32-ford gave me for my car to start being built. Although I still have to wait 4-6 weeks for my 2003 svtfocus, at least I know their is some mexicono building my car right now.:thumbsup:

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
Originally posted by on time
9/30 was the date 32-ford gave me for my car to start being built. Although I still have to wait 4-6 weeks for my 2003 svtfocus, at least I know their is some mexicono building my car right now.:thumbsup:
You might want to call him back and say WTF!

HOLD - P39 SVT - 12/02/02
This is off my CONCEPS Screen for ordering cars.

on time

Established Member
Tommylightning

I called back and they told me my car is being built.She said the car sould be in the lot nov1-10. My family has bought many cars from 32-ford, five-six counting mine so we have delt with them before. My father and bro work for Ford(me soon, I hope)and they also say the ship day is around Nov. If I find out I have to ****ing wait until dec or so I will be so pissed all buy a HONDA, sorry I went a little to far maybe all just be pissed.:cuss:

Last edited:

on time

Established Member
Hey tommy, stella my car dealer is now telling me my car date has changed. She is not sure of the date, I will know when the manager comes into work monday. Why are they being held back, I ordered my car 6/26/02 so you can see I am very upset that it's going to take longer. Any info u can tell me would be much appreciated.:cryying:

Users who are viewing this thread